Pagina's

maandag 23 december 2013

Terugkeer Cute Nail Polish

Hallo allemaal,


Precies één jaar geleden was mijn laatste bericht die ik heb geschreven en ik realiseer me ook dat dat echt een lange tijd is geweest, sorry dat ik zó lang niet meer heb geschreven. Toch best wel raar, dat het precies één jaar is geleden, en ik nu opeens aan mijn blog denk (it might be fate haha).

Bron: WeHeartIt



In de tussentijd dat ik ben 'gestopt' met mijn blog, ben ik nog altijd druk geweest om nail-arts te maken. Dit keer nu ik weer terug ben wil ik het anders aanpakken:

  • Ik zal deze keer geen filmpjes meer maken, maar ik zal wel proberen om al mijn nail-arts te gaan plaatsen die ik afgelopen jaar heb gemaakt (beetje bij beetje).
  • Bovendien zal ik de komende tijd wanneer ik nail-arts ga maken, zal ik veel foto's maken en daarvan een foto tutorial gaan maken. 
  • Ik zal onder mijn Nederlandse tekst, ook de Engelse vertaling neerzetten voor buitenlandse bezoekers.
  • Ik zal proberen om minimaal 1x per week een bericht te gaan plaatsen.
Nou ik hoop dat ik deze keer wel lang zal volhouden (maar het lijkt me van wel, aangezien ik altijd heel veel plezier heb om nail-arts te maken en ik niet de druk heb van, je MOET een filmpje maken.. bovendien het kost veel tijd om een filmpje te maken, editen etc.). Mijn eerste nail-art na lange tijd zal deze week nog worden geplaatst! Ik hoop dat ik jullie genoeg heb geïnformeerd, en nogmaals sorry dat ik heel lang niet meer had geschreven.


Yu Fan

Hello everybody,

It’s been exactly a year when I wrote my last post, and I do realize it’s been a while, I’m so sorry that I haven’t written anything. It is pretty weird that it is exactly a year ago, and only now I suddenly think about my blog (it might be fate haha).

Meanwhile when I quit my blog, I was always busy making nail-arts, this time I want to something different though:

  • ·        I won’t make any videos this time, but I will post all my nail-arts that I made in the past year (little by little).
  • ·        Also when I’m making nail-arts, I will make a lot of pictures and with that I’ll make a photo tutorial.
  • ·        I’ll write below my Dutch text, the English translation for my foreign visitors.
  • ·        I’ll try my best to post 1 post per week.



I hope I will keep this up (but I think I will, since I always have fun making nail-arts and I won’t have the pressure like you HAVE TO make a video, and making a video is a bit complicated etc.) My first nail-art after a while will be posted this week! I hope I informed you guys enough and again I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted things for a while.

Yu Fan

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Yay blij dat je terug komt, ik ben ook na een 4 maanden stop laatst weer begonnen. Ik vond jou altijd zo goed tijdens de 10 weeks of nail arts die we toen met nog een paar andere bloggers deden.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuk dat je terug bent :) ben benieuwd naar je nagelcreaties ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You have such a cute and wonderful blog :)
    I LOVE your snowman manicure.. so adorable :)
    I was going to do something like that for today (Christmas Eve) but since we do not have any snow here in Finland, which is rather strange, I was not in the mood to do it :)
    hugs
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much! Even though the snowman manicure isn't mine haha. And neither does the Netherlands but maybe around January/February we will.

      Verwijderen
  4. Gelukkig ben je weer begonnen met bloggen! Je nail arts zien er fantastisch uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just wanted to leave a comment to tell you that the person (and the real source) for the snowman manicure here is Paulina's Passions (her watermark is on the picture). Her blog is http://paulinaspassions.com
    I just mean this as a helpful tip and not a mean comment - by googling the watermark from a picture you can discover great nail artists :)
    I just discovered your blog myself - looks really fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know that, I also put a source in it and told it in my previously comment :).

      Verwijderen
    2. Well yes, I saw that you said the nail art wasn't yours and that you referred to We Heart It as a source, but that's not what I meant with my comment. It's really good that you say that you found this image on We Heart It :) However, whoever put it on We Heart It didn't include the origjnal source of the nail art, which is Paulina's Passions. So maybe next time, you can go look at the watermark and look up the original source, so people can visit that original artist? It's of course not your fault that someone just threw this image on We Heart It, and you did really well by referring to that source, but unfortunately it's not the original source... So that's what I meant with my comment :)

      Verwijderen

Laat een reactie achter! Ik zou dat heel erg appreciëren! :)
Please leave a comment! I'd appreciate that very much :).